Last Updated January 2022
We will briefly describe your obligations, your rights and how we deal with unpleasant situations below regarding the use of our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All the content and software of this website is subject to the intellectual property of ‘Aristotle’s Paths ’(business) and its beneficiaries and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European Law, as well as International Conventions. Visitors / users are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate copies, retransmit, store, translate, and modify texts or images on the Website without the prior explicit and written consent of the business. Exceptionally, the storage and copying of texts and images of the website is allowed for strictly personal use with reference to its source.
In the event you discover that your copyright has been violated, please contact us immediately.
- Visitor / User obligations
The visitor/user shall comply with the following rules when browsing or using the website, in compliance with the applicable law and in accordance with the good faith and trade practices:
- The user/visitor shall not send or convey in any other way messages with abusive, offensive, racist, threatening or generally reprehensible content.
- The user/visitor shall not send messages or convey in any other way information that violate personal data, copyright or property rights of third parties.
- The user/visitor shall not send or install malware, spam emails or promotional messages.
- The user/visitor shall not send content that misleads as to the identity of the user / visitor.
- The user/visitor shall not harass third parties in any way.
- The user/visitor shall not collect Personal Data of other visitors/users.
- Limitation of Liability
‘Aristotle’s Paths’ makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the website runs smoothly, however we make no guarantees that errors, interruptions or malware from third parties will not occur. Therefore, to the extent permitted by law, the user/visitor is solely responsible for any form of loss or damage is inflicted to him/her when he/she enters or navigates the website. The business will not bear any responsibility, including but not limited to any damage or failure of technical systems, temporary interruption of the website or its costumer services nor for the correction of any errors that may exist.
In addition, the business reserves the right to permanently suspend at any time its website and without prior notice.
The information and services provided by ‘Aristotle’s Paths’ posted on the website are purely informative and the business reserves the right to freely change the content of the website.
- Social Media
- Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed following the Greek Law, the Law of the European Union and the international conventions. Any dispute between us that may arise in relation to the operation and use of the website the courts of Halkidiki Greece shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- How to contact us
If you want to contact us for questions, comments, concerns or feel that we can improve on something, please send us an email at: [email protected] or call us on : +30 6993347321 .