Sea Kayaking Drenia Island
Sea Kayaking Day Trip – Sea Kayaking around Drenia islands in Mt. Athos Halkidiki
Our protected coastline is rich in opportunities for adventures at any sea kayaking level. Paddle around stunning rock formations and vibrant wildlife that includes even dolphins. Moreover, you will experience a warm environment where the sun will warm you up during early spring and autumn.
Description: The activity starts with a small introduction about the trip about the equipment and about difficulty and duration. The route we follow is subject to weather conditions which we take into great consideration. Difficulty has to do with the groups level. We always follow the pace of the less strong person. Light clothes will be needed during the activity and a light jacket handy just in case. Dry clothes can stay safe with us waiting for you at the finish line or some of them in the dry bags we provide to you. Fully guided tour by a BCU Coach.
Location: Near the Monasterial borders & Mountain Athos (2,033m).
Destination: Ammouliani or the Drenia islands.
Available Starting Point: hotels Akti and Akrathos beach
Duration: 4-5 hours: (09:00 – 13:30).
Don’t forget to bring: swimsuit, sun protection, towel, hat .
Suitable For Children: Yes, 10 years and up.
The cost for this tour is:
Adults : 65 euros (12+years)
Children: 45€ (10y.o – 12 y.o.)
18% for a family or a group up to 6 people
* VAT included | Minimum 2 persons
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Transportation from ierissos, nea roda or ouranoupoli to the starting point
- Fully guided tour by a BCU Coach
- First Aid included
- Flexible adjustments based on group & on individual needs
- Snacks, fruits, refreshments
- Emergency assistance
- Liability insurance
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Personal Travel & Health Insurance (However, it is strongly advise that you take out this type of cover for your own protection, ensuring the policy includes adventurous activities such as Hiking/Trekking)